Thursday, January 11, 2018

Sometimes..all the times..

Once again in that warm January afternoon,I found myself ' tersenguk senguk' waiting in the cold room of HTF.
For 2 hours I was there, privy to matters pertaining to minor operations. So to say.
Sakit apa?
Tunggu sapa?
Were some of the questions poured over me.
di sini aku menanti

Cik or was it Puan,
Pi ke bangaunan B, bahagian pendaftaran, bayar ,lepas tu mai balik sini.
Pakcik,masuk dalam,tukar baju... I heard the nurse saying as I was leaving.

So through 2 blocks of buildings,I marched and found myself at the registration counter. After that marched back to the room where I came from.

Waiting...and a 'tak berhenti bercerita' wanita was at my side. Jenuh melayan cerita. When she was done ,I was the only waiting.
Eventually cikli was done too.
I thought, the aftermath of the minor op would make cikli dizzy or what not.
You tunggu sini,said I before marching to the pharmacy in the next building. Deposited the chit and waited. Before I could catch my breath, my number was called.
Cik,ni panadol. Makan bila perlu.
Marched back to where cikli was.
Then it was 4.30 pm. Melawat time.

Nak pi juga ka... I was worried that cikli was unable to make the walk to yet another building at the other side . Jauh ni. Naik tangga lagi.
Alaaaaah.. You ni. Semua tak boleh. I tak dak apalah. He was adamant to walk although just a second ago he was out of the operation room.

Not wanting to make a scene,I followed. It was rainy too and we briskly walked past block B, up 2 flights of stairs and made our appearance at one of the rooms in Block C. That was quite a distance.

Until ushered out by the jaga, we went home.

Then... mengucap saja dalam hati sambil tangan menonyoh mop atas lantai yang sebelum tu dah ku mop sebelum keluar rumah.
Once again...
Sabarrrrrrrrrrrr sajalah. Kalau aku komen lebih,mau menjadi ni...

Thats all folks..
Hope everything is fine today.

Sometimes..you wish
All the times...you dont.


No comments:

Post a Comment