Wednesday, October 9, 2019

Enlighten me 1

CA8R93DWCAC0953PCA5Z9HUCCARUM5RJCA6ASEO2CANB7LQ2CAYDC3FHCA6GE4RECAP0CA42CA8C8CQ7CAP08R9XCAIUVHJOCAQCN3M1CA7T6IIKCAOH6MK1CAM9V5XICA4DZIAOCAVLTAYPCACQSCYOCAB1OHMY
Add caption
 this is Sarah Palin when she is not in her element.
All through the years that pass by,I learn to hold back my actions.I sieve through the issues and delayed the actions that used to fly off the handle in an instance. Previously.That is.


After reading motivational books I tried to uphold the principles that I come across. Some succes .If I may say.

The latest being one  by Dale Carnegie –‘ How to  win friends and influence people’ The weather beaten book was bought for a meager sum of RM 5 from the second hand book store at Chowrasta Market.
The brownish pocket book , partly damaged by bookworms(?) was a treasure despite its humble origin and worn out look.

CAZEH04HCAT91XCPCAXDZBBVCA3D96CICASE7Y1LCA6IY0YQCAOPDFBQCAFWPRRPCAJ358INCAIP4Z3TCAXYJCYSCAS65551CAQ2L73KCAFZNPS9CAASWFC4CAINP3NUCA1JH0A3CAEJX0OMCA9SR2SJCA0HV59I
Add caption
  • President Lincoln was one unhappy man in matrimony. I didnt know that !  Interesting . Would like to read more @ them
  • Al Capone the noted criminal, regarded himself as a public benefactor despite his notoriety.So was Dutch Schultz. I didnt know that!

But those were not the points to consider
These were:
  • The only way to get the best of an argument is to avoid it.
  • Show respect for other man’s opinion.Dont rebuke.
  • Admit it ,if you are wrong.Quickly & emphatically.
  • Begin in a friendly way.
  • Patience  patience and more patience.

Well, there are numerous rules stated but they can wait.Till later.Bye.

This post was written on 2/7/2009.
10 years back. I had in draft form until now. Today I click the publish button.

No comments:

Post a Comment