Friday, September 27, 2019

When the sun shines...


Hooray
Alhamdulillah,syukur after those glooooooomy days the sun shines brightly this morning.
So... got the washing machine  going and doing her round of washing, rinsing and drying. A full load of more than 7 kilos I bet.

It puzzled me that those last few Fridays I was put in a tight spot. Beginning with the flyers from 'along' being placed on our front gate and culminating into a serious hellish of a tongue lashing bout from someone.No,no...there were many many more before that. Haha... just cant digest all those until now. Or until I die.

See...not all bad things you do ,people will see them as bad. Lantaklah....tak kuasa aku. Biaq pi kat depa.

Before the incident, I was nearly sucked out of my life by the sheer number of things that I have to handle. Preparing to have a wedding at home,with nobody except an ailing hubby was a an task. It was almost down to the last minute that we both have to be on our feet. What with the weather being at its worst.

Alhamdulillah, again I have to be grateful and syukur that the wedding turned just fine.

The last few days,I went to my old house in town. Really,it was another ujian for me. Seeing the house full of scraps again made me wanna stumbled to the ground. Last year I had already taken out nearly three lorry loads of rotting furniture and what not to be disposed.
Just imagine my dismay,when I saw my house being turned into a store once again!
Cikli had brought all his stuff AGAIN from the shops to be stored there!
Astagfirullah!!!!

This is the state of the house the other day. Rasa nak jerit jerit saja. Kenapa buat macam ni lagi.
Ni,nak kena panggil orang lagi dan bayar lagi untuk bersihkan.

Tak habis dgn tu, siling porch pula nak buat pertunjukkan circus.. alahai..

Pening tau bila semua urusan terpaksa difikirkan,diurus dan dibiayai sendiri. Rasa mau mateeeeee.

Anyway... as the sun shines bright , am not going to let these matters suck me up. I kan strong. Ewaaah.
Got to hang the clothes to dry. Goodbye.
harta maknenek




tv gedabak ni pun masih sayang ...

1 comment:

  1. Alhamdulillah.
    The sun still shines up on the sky. Well dipermudahkan urusan cikgu & cik li.

    ReplyDelete