Thursday, February 28, 2019

Inferno 2....again!


Last night, seeing footages of the train crash in Cairo had my hair standing on ends.
It was too grotesque for me to upload it here.
Seeing people burning running up and down the stairs was terrifying in itself.
Masha Allah....besarnya dugaan.
In that incident,20 pronounced dead and hundreds wounded.
Been a victim of scalding with hot water and could fathom the pain the burns and wound inflicted.
Sakit sangat...
Ni terbakar...lagilah.

Following international news made me cringe too.
Everywhere, in fact there's only a few inches on the world map that are not marred with catastrophe.
Some were deep in ice.Coldest that the modern world has known.
And some were hot,as hot as can be.
Australia facing that hot season.Its summer there I presume.

But the tension between Pakistan and India had me fidgety.
The two nations been at each other's throat since time in memory. Dating back to 1971 or later where the last conflict saw the formation of Bangladesh...correct me if I got the history wrong.
These two nations has nuclear heads!

Having my sonny bonny there made me fear more.
Although he is hundreds of miles from the conflict area,my worries are real.
Been catching news on aljazeera and cnn almost as early as can be.
Statements from the Malaysian Embassy must not be taken lightly.
Malaysians are to put on hold visits to those areas.
There goes my plan for a holiday there.
Hope he is fine . And if matter arises he knows what to do....travel papers in order and other stuff.

In the home front... it was disturbing to see religion being used to instigate.

Thats all my friends
Doakan anakanda dan warga Malaysia yg lain selamat di Pakistan dan India.Dan dua negara ini berdamai utk keamanan dunia.Read that Mimpi Muhammad Qasim . Cringing.

Bye...Peace to Malaysia
Peace to the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment