Wednesday, December 19, 2018

Gloomy skies...yesterday.


The sky was gloomy yesterday. The whole day.
So too were we.
When I received the news I was dumbstruck. The whole night, a terrible feeling of dismay, disgust, despair engulfed my thoughts. Why should this happened? I surfed the net, abandoning my sleep for more news about his untimely demise.
Waking up, there was this austere silence. The hens and the fowls didnt put on their daily crowing and quacking sessions. The cats were no where to be seen. Even the birds stopped flying. And so too was the sun. As if they too were in mourning.

Muhammad Adib meninggalkan kita at 9.41 the night before. Our hero , succumbed to the brutal thrashing of the vicious animal like crowd was gone . That kuil fracas has claimed an innocent life. May the perpetrator be hung! Justice for Adib.

Through social media of the day ,I was able to watch the going ons and the passage of the last rites of Adib. As early as 7, I watched the events unfolding at the Airod where Tun was grim face and Tun Hasmah wiped her tears  as the coffin was uploaded into the heli.

Then to the field of SK Tebengau,Kuala Kedah. Thousands waited patiently for a glimpse of Adib. From there to his family home and then his last stop at The masjid. Tears readily flowed when Adib was laid to rest.

The whole day Malaysia grieved.
The more were his loving family, his tunang Nurul Najihah, his friends.
Alfatihah.May his soul be blessed and placed among the syahids.

Allahu....

I couldnt express more...

2 comments: