Tuesday, July 10, 2018

The instinct ...kasih

I watched with relief the news on CNN . The 12 Wild Boars with their coach were brought safely out of their confinement. Their ordeal for the past three weeks became the centre of attention world over.

Alhamdulillah.

On the home front, yet another scene grabbed the two old folks of RBL's attention. The story...

I was surprised when I noticed one of ninasandaq's babies frolicking under the lid of the water tank at the back of the house. How come that tiny creature made his way from the front yard to the back. Its quite far for him.
And when I looked out of my sliding door,the sight of Nina's older daughter carrying a tiny motionless baby in her mouth caught my attention.
Hey..pasaipa Bu dok tong teng bawa Tam pi belakang.' I was puzzled.
Soon,another baby was seen carried by Ninasandaq to the back It seemed Nina was in difficulty and the baby kitten rolled into the drain. Before I could render any help, Ninasandaq dragged her out by herself.
Then yet another scene enfolded. Bu who had safely deposited the second baby under the water tank lid came back for the baby in Nina's mouth. There was some sort of tarik tali between the two. Then Nina let go of the baby and Bu quickly snatched her. Off she marched dragging the baby to her safe haven.

This cannot be. I told myself. If it rains,the babies would be drenched. Picking up a basket,went out and gathered the babies in it. I went over to the front yard and locked the babies with Ninasandaq inside the cage.
kasih abang adik

kasih kakak adik

kasih ibu anak

Returning into the house,I noticed that the babies had managed to escape. And Bu was trying to take the baby back.
Bu,JANGAN! I scolded her.
JANGAN bawa babies pi belakang. Faham?
I showed a clothes hanger ,making sign that I would whack her up if she disobeys.Bu showed signs that she understood what I meant and went to lie beside Nina. Her eyes looking sadly at me and cikli who had then joined in the scolding.

Soon I saw her with the babies on her body sleeping. Nina and Monkey meanwhile were having their siesta on the garden chair by themselves.

Later, cikli had a good laugh when he saw Bu dragging the babies back into the cage. One by one.
Ha..gitulah. Nak pi belakang buat apa.

Then night falls. All was quiet in the front yard.
And the news on tv was showing  netizens wishing cekdet happy bday. Dah 93 cikdet. .
And the Thai Cave episode came to a good end.


Happy Birthday dear PM.

No comments:

Post a Comment