Wednesday, July 5, 2017

Happy Birthday to uuuu... Eeena

To my dearest ... this poem resonates best on this auspicious gotcha day of yours.


Couldn't ask for a better daughter.
You do all you can for us and would give us your last.
You provided when it's was just you
And I know it was hard, but I just want to thank you
For respecting me to be the woman I am today!
You're the strongest, most beautiful, independent,
Hard-working, intelligent daughter there is.
And don't you for one second forget it!
I could go on and on, but you know who you are!
May this poem be the best gift on your birthday.

Wishing you all the best that Life has got to offer. May Allah SWT bestow you with much love ,guide you in the rightful path in life and thereafter. May you find true love that completes the beautiful soul of who you are. 

Hey ... gotcha some pics from those wonderful days . Hope you like it baby.
those were the days....
Mommachon with lots of love.


No comments:

Post a Comment