Friday, November 11, 2022

Remembering the trip to kl...1...

 For keepsakes, these pictures are of my last trip to kl.

Going back in time...through my lens.

The people met..
the groom side

Stay over for a night...setapak business suite

The view n sound from danau kota night market. Guess whose pilihanraya ceramah was on ? 
Dsai....

Early breakfast at McD

At kl central ...homeward bound

The view from ets

Coach  C....seat 12 

I was an enthusiastic recorder of events ,scenery once. Thousands of pictures were taken during my younger days. 

Now those pictures are all over the place. Gone were the time when I meticulously keep them safe in albums. Which were thematically kept.

Being less in the know of today's technology, clouds n such seems hard to me.

Too lazy to catch up is the case...haha. So none of the above.


No comments:

Post a Comment