Wednesday, November 9, 2022

In the meantime as I was away......

 I am lost for words. Yes,I am.

So the silence......

I know not, the reason why .

When I tried to pen a few words,they seemed so dry.


Actually these few months,lots happened. The good , the bad and the ugly.

They seemed to whirlpool around me and family

Yet, nothing going to break the spirit and soul off me..... 


Gradually, could feel the strength webbing away

But stood the ground as long as I may

Mum,may be as feeble and weak and gray

But the pillar of the family, she will be.


Hi folks...... glad to be here again

Maybe in for time to have my blog moving...

Hey hooo


Ehhh ada perarakan pulak dijalan depan rumah....pilihanraya dah mai dah.

Nak tgk apa depa dok heboh.Till we meet again. Bye.


Terlepas la pulak....



No comments:

Post a Comment