Sunday, February 20, 2022

Nenek nenek alaf ini....

 Nenek nenek alaf ini

Usah disamakan dengan alaf dulu.

Memang jauh benarkan , kalau dibuat bandingan.

Just take me and my mom.....

And I wonder what in store for nenek zaman akan datang. That is when my children are nenek themselves. Surely lah ada banyak perbezaan.

So I could deduce what I said to my tok would be said back to me. Aha..

Alaaa..relax la tok. Ni dah abad 2022. 

But alas, I didnt have the chance to meet my neneks aka tok or grandmothers since all were gone too soon before .

And I have little to reflect on my grandfathers too...

So were the days.

Seen grandmothers gyrating to music on tiktok,posing on fb stories their flawless faces and wonderful postures. Posting gossips and rants and what not. So carefree.

Sedangkan nenek nenek zaman nenek saya mungkin  having time out on a pangkin sambil gobek sireh dengan gang seangkatan dengannya. 

Whereas in my time,nenek zaman ni sibuk belek handphone. Ada account fb ,tiktok,instagram,blogger dsbnya.

Tak terbayang nenek nenek zaman akan datang bagaimana pula ya.

Now here's one  https://www.today.com/video/meet-the-grandmothers-taking-tiktok-by-storm-111116869775






No comments:

Post a Comment