Tuesday, October 26, 2021

In Search of Happiness......

 Happiness . Its a word derived from happy. These days there are icons to denote happy..

Like this


This morning as I pushed open the wrought iron gate I was happy to see the sight in front of me. Just across the road the tiny plot of sawah stood still in the stillness of the balmy morning. As I was holding my phone, I took the opportunity to snap a few pictures. 

A nature lover, from the very young I looked to nature for happiness. The sky, the clouds , the streams would be a source of inspiration.

I must be happy as a lark when I was allowed to venture into nature. Picking fallen fruits in someone's free for all orchard. Soaking with friends in the 'parit hell' disregarding the consequences . 

Such simple pleasures. No gadget. 

This morning before the sun rises, the scenery in front of my RBL is this....

Some people would be bored stiff .

Looking at old pictures too make you remember the happy moments. That cute faces of your children when they were cute chubby,cuddly babies . Those moments you spent your holidays with them. Those instances when your children walked up the stages to receive their scrolls . Their achievements were your happy moments.

But sometimes, bewilderment takes over you.

Why are those unhappy moments likely to fill your thoughts instead. Hey .....

Sussssh to all those . Welcome these instead.










No comments:

Post a Comment