Wednesday, June 16, 2021

A Present for me from me......

 Aha... at last the expected parcel arrived safely at RBL.

Ordered on the 12th ,arrived via Ninja Van on the 14th. Quite quick isnt it?

I bought the full package ... the quran,stand and a radio from one Sarah@Al Quran Besar.

Am satisfied at the goods received. In good condition and as expected.

The A3 lettering is good enough for my sight which is failing me.

The radio is doing well too. 

The stand too.


Thats all folks.

Thank you adik ipar yg menghadiahkan cikson sumbangan dari pencennya. Setengah kakak buat beli hadiah utk diri sendiri . Setengah lagi cikson share dengan cikli. 

Semoga adik dan keluarga sentiasa di rahmati Allah .

Bye... 



unboxing the parcel


My full pack... missing is the radio.




No comments:

Post a Comment