Monday, January 18, 2021

Dum dam dum dam ......

 Jerked out of sleep by some bad music.

Really bad. With the base at the loudest. In the wee hour of the morning. I am going nuts...tell you.

With every drum beat, my heart too beat loudly. Dup dap dup  dap. 

It went on beyond azan. OMG. Who is playing games or listening to hard rock music everyday and every early morning when people need sleep. Arent you sleeping guys. Or you are some nocturnal homo sapien?

This has been going long long time. But only lately,the decibel of the base must have been raised up. And it affected me tremendously. Felt nauseated hearing them. 

And I bet the music that I had been hearing must have been originating from someone playing video games. 

I have no qualm if you want to play games until kiamat. Not at all. But please do so with less noise. Dont put up the base to the maximum. Be considerate will you. Tune down could you? Pleaseee...

Sebenarnya, I have made a resolution of not wanting to care a hoot what others are doing. But dont invade my ketenteraman. Physically or mentally. 

Tolonglah keluarga yang ada anak2 bermain games dengan music yang kuat ambil perhatian please.

Because of you not being perihatin, it is causing sleepless nights for 2 old people. Other old people aku tak tahulah. Mungkin mereka boleh terima. Kami ada macam2 penyakit. Tambah dengan tak boleh tidur cepatlah kami jalan.... suka ye.? 

Tak suka menulis macam ni. Tapi rasa tak tahan sangat dahh!

No comments:

Post a Comment