Saturday, December 5, 2020

Pergilah sayang....

As I sip my morning cup of Nescafe,my eyes wandered to the field on the other side of the road fronting my window. The sky is dull grey with a hint of coming shower. The green  carpet of the padi field stood quietly still. No bird could be seen hovering over  it . Not like yesterday . A white big bird was seen fluttering its wings just above the ground. Its solitary presence was a bit different from normal. When there was a flock of them. Wings gaily flapping in the wind. 

Ahh ,I am like that solitary white bird . Alone. No one with me these days. And I lead one sedentary lifestyle.Except for the presence of cikli. No kids, no visitors,no friends. 

Ehhh wait. I have.. many friends. Those 3 anak bulus from KL would be my friends for now. Koko. Ayang ang their mother have come to stay. Cikli has decided to keep them rather them let them be adopted. Together with Bu,Monkey and Teh.

Kesian katanya. Tak sampai hati nak bagi orang. 

Kita tak tau orang tu bela macam mana. Mau dia lepas depa dok bawah rumah, jenuh. Budak2 tu mana tau apa apa. 

At first cikson disagreed. I was adamant not to have them. Letihlah nak urus depa nanti. I said.

But after a few days attending to them I feel for them. Those pleading eyes. Those innocent faces.I succumbed to cikli's plan.Redho sajalah. Mungkin depa bawa sinar dalam hidup ku nan sunyi ini.

Yesterday cikson sole handed revamped the cages housing them. From three separate cages, I combined them into one bigger cage. More room for them to stretch. 

Wahh..mama buat sendiri ka? Sorang sorang? Came my daughter's question.

Yeay! I did them. Myself. Tapi sakit jugalah belakang and my dainty fingers. So too my brains ...haha

Well... I dont like to work with people who grumbles. With oooh and aaah when solving problems. Quiet is my preference.I excel when I can think peacefully. No distractions.Gitew.

Hmm, its quite an accomplishment. So I congratulated myself. Yehaaa. Alhamdulillah.

Late evening, the on goings in Perak state assembly caught my attention. Pulak dah..macam2 lah orang politik ni. Hang gang sana, aku gang sini. Macam macam. Poninglah.

We have yet to know whether the PKPB is going to end or not. No news as yet. Yet the 6 of December is a day away.

Hope its going away. I need to get away from here sometimes. To be with my children in the capital.

And as I was writing this, The radio is blasting Kaer's song... Pergilah Sayang..... How apt.


The song is Izinkan ku Pergi by the way...

Since AF day, This cool guy was my fav. Love his soothing voice. 

Bye. Have a pleasant weekend guys. No oooh and aaah when solving problems ya. 


2 comments:

  1. have a pleasant weekend to you too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot Atie. May you too have one this weekend. PKPB pun dah boleh rentas negeri. Tak ke mana mana ke?

      Delete