Tuesday, November 24, 2020

How To get them back... the blogposts pictures I mean.

 

Having to see your work for 3 years being butchered was depressing indeed. My three years of blogging effort . Gone to waste when the pictures turned to no entry signs.

Anybody with the same predicament as me. Care to share,please.

At first I let it be. Then  I started wondering how could that happen.

Being someone with zero, zilch knowledge in IT, at first I succumbed to giving up.Yes, give up! Let them be.Let the NO ENTRY sign made their dominance.

Then...I found out why.

Rupa rupanya gambar yang hilang tu di link ke ALI apeketah..Terlupa pula nak snap gambar .

So these are a few steps that I did to get back my pictures: The slowmo cikson's way

1. On your homepage, set up archives

Go to the years your pictures are affected.

archive posts

Add caption

2. See the pensel sign. Click open. This lead you to the draft.

cari tanda pensel. Pi kat situ. Double click.Thus brings you to draft page.

3.In draft. Delete the NO Entry signs.

draft page.

4. Open Insert Image. Find Image in your archives. 

insert image


5.Select pictures.Import the picture to draft page.

I use blogger...

6. Do your correcting. Update.

update jangan lupa. Tidak kerja semua sia sia belaka

Thats what I did to get them back. Dont know any easier way or a shortcut for that matter.

Anyway... got a few months more to work on. That is postings from July-December 2011.

Till then...Bye.


*For my reference. If anybody has got better and easier way,please share, boleh tak.TQSM in advance.



No comments:

Post a Comment