Saturday, November 9, 2019

by the way....

Been weighing this from time to time

Close blog
Private blog
Open to invited guests only.

I think the third option better.

I was inundated with emails since the beginning why I switch between English and Malay when writing
This is my kesukaan answer... I feel better ,more expressive in English than in Malay.
Why campoq2.
Nasi kalau makan satu jenis lauk saja tak sedaplah bagi tekak orang utara.

And sometimes when I checked my stats... aduhai mai mana ha depa ?
Apa tu unknown region..
And kalau check url... phew baik toksah. Deep web tu.

And lately, I seemed to offend some readers yg tak suka I tulis itu ,tulis ini.Ok lah I agree. Sometimes in my eagerness for expression I went overboard. Macam tak malu pun ada. Takut orang terasa I cepat2 alter I punya story or cold storage terus.At present I have 190 drafts...kebanyakan kerana nak jaga hati orang...haha.

So ... betterlah I safeguard my own interest. Nak stop blogging, mai mati kuyu. I have only the walls to talk to. And its hard for me to confide in people. So this deaf and mute blog saja yg jadi teman setia.

Dear dear friends , my blog will be put in private again. And if you wish to continue reading them, pls drop me your e.mail address .
insonahmad@gmail.com.

Thats all folks. Sorry for the inconvenience. Until I feel free,I will free this blog for all and sundry.
By the way... biaq lah...sometimes some things are better left unsaid.

No comments:

Post a Comment