Saturday, March 2, 2019

My March delight....

My March delight is the two girls that I got.
One an early March present and the other at a later date.
One a Pisces and one an Aries.
One the eldest born or kaklong
The other, a bongsu or the youngest.

Imagine the vast contrast.
When I had the eldest,I was much younger. Full of broken memories, zero experience and minimal knowledge.
So much expectation from the inlaws,hubby and me. Tokton by then had plenty to to take care as her growing family has quite a number of babies at that time. So she has plenty to take care of.
So . the much unexperienced me, with the baby in tow made for our rented home in a village near Kangar.
Rumah pulak depannya adalah kuburrrrrrrrrrr.
Haha... macam2 jugalah.
Fast forward... that first bundle of joy is having her birthday today
Happy Birthday kakak.
Olin, Bobo to Pohim . Dont know why Pohim calls her Bobo.

Looking back...that chubby girl was the delight of the family with her character. Bubbly and the center of cikli's clan attention for quite sometimes.
I was quite a dragon mother to her. Hate myself for being that. Always wanting the best for her. Wanting to put her on the right path as she could be the contoh for her siblings.
There were times when we were at each others tail..hihi..throat .
Mama,the angry dragon mommy and she,the defiant girl.

But now ,I couldnt be happier
She's my strength, my confidante.
We shared secrets haha.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY kaklong olin
Love you soooooooo much.
Thanks for everything.


Here's a birthday cake for you with all the toppings .


And the wishes.....



Once again.
Happy bday darling.

2 comments:

  1. happy birthday to your daughter...

    salam kenal dari www.umifuzy.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Salam kenal cik Fuzy,
      Thanks a lot for the bday wishes.

      Delete