Tuesday, October 2, 2018

Yang meloyakan


Sitting for that much anticipated dish ,we were all abuzzed when some smell emanating  from nearby  That neaaaaarly killed me. My appetite I mean.
Wuaaarrgh,rasa nak keluaq balik apa yg nak ditelan.
Bau tengik itu seemed very familiar and I dont have much against it.
But to smell it when you were at your table although the food spread looks appetising, hmmm .Yuck.
Quickly finished the meal and got out of there.

Laaa...that smell followed us into the car.
Cikli has stepped on some cat's poo and brought them onto the carpet of the car.
You pijak taik kucing la...
Quickly cikli stepped out of the car and cleaned his shoes but the smell still persist.
The windows of the car remained opened through our journey home.

Adoooi ,kak . Makanan sedap. Dua kali kami pi penuh orang. Kali ketiga baru boleh masuk. Tapi bau najis kucing tu was a put off la even your food is good.Mau saja aku pi habaq kat owner warung nasi daging tu...

But bau taik kucing tu tak busuk sangat compared to what I saw on tv on the news last night. Ada lagi rupanya isu macam tu dinaikkan,didendangkan,dicanangkan.
Meloya lah. Carilah modai lain wei.. Bab Ju**q tu dah expired lah.
I really at my boiling point when I saw that video clip of that samseng warning people whom he had wronged.
Minta maaf tapi ugut2 orang was my two cents.
Hope he be meted out with justice.

My thoughts went to the days I was teaching kids. You know even year one students know what is L**at. And I guessed even those in the tadika or day care pun tahu thanks to the words being used everyday,every night.Over and over again.
Yesterday, that awful words were repeated again and again over tv.
So bagaimana... ?

Meloyakan!


7 comments:

  1. Balik-balik itu sahajalah modalnya...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bau taik kucing memang tangkap kepala. Sesak nafas dibuatnya.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pening semacam bau dia. Tu la kedai tu mknan sedap jadi tak sedap bila terbau taik kucing tengik

      Delete