Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Odyssey of cikli's wifey... sakit lagi


Sakit lagi..
Cikli sakit sejak seminggu dua yang lepas. Namun being cikli ,he puts on a strong front.
He would still drive to the clinic by himself and attend to matters of his small stall in town.
He still put on his gardening attire and tended to the plants and flowers around the house.
He still goes to the mosque to pray .

I could watch but deep in my heart I wish he could stop doing the gardening and let hired hands attend to the matter.
When no 7 was being renovated he frequented the house to supervise the workers. And sometimes chipped in to help much to my consternation.
Awatlah dok pi sapu . You ni.....I said when he showed me the picture of the clean swept terrazo floor.
Kan nak ambik orang cuci?
I hired a team of cleaners from Nap Cleaning Services and soon all the clutters in the house was taken care of.

Then one evening, cikli was shivering uncontrollably. I was on the verge of calling the ambulance to take him to the hospital. But he hesitated going there.
Next morning, a Sunday,cikli was going to clinic Satu Malaysia or Remedic for his daily treatment.
At the wheel, I put to him that its better to straight to the ER at Hosp Tuanku Fauziah.
This time I ,he readily agreed.
All things moved fast when we were there.
No sooner he was wheeled into the ER room where the doctor dutifully attended to him. Blood test,xray and some other test proved that it was not a minor demam.
After 5 hours in the ER,cikli was admitted in the ward with an operation scheduled the next day....

So our story began...
3 days at Ward Multi apakebende entah...Wad kelas dua katil 15.

Last night,cikli was moved to one of the first class ward thanks to olin's gl. Here we have some privacy and I could managed to grab a few winks on the single sofa. The other night I arranged 3 plastic chairs to sleep. Mau 10,20 minit saja yang mata terlelap.

This morning ,when I was going to leave him for some time at home,he grabbed my hands. He was in tears when he thanked for what I have done..kesian pula.

That is what a wife is for cikli. In sickness and happiness. Dont worry.We have been through up and downs for nearly 40 years...

And Insha Allah we will be together until the end.

Thats all folks. Taking some time to talk with my trusted laptop. Got to take my bp pill . Bye.

4 comments:

  1. Get well soon...speedy recovery for Cikli. and take good care also mokjadeandell

    ReplyDelete
  2. Speedy recovery for Cikli. For Cikgu ... take care of yourself too.

    ReplyDelete