Thursday, October 14, 2021

Bonnie

 When I was a college student , I had the pleasure to learn Music. Under the tutelage of Madam Ho we students learned the tauge, the rhythm , two musical instruments and wonderful songs.

One song in particular is playing in my mind. Bonnie. Yes, Bonnie. My Bonnie

Ehh baru perasan yg lagu ni lagu Beatles rupanya.

My Bonnie

My Bonnie lies over the ocean
My Bonnie lies over the sea
Well, my Bonnie lies over the ocean
Yeah, bring back my Bonnie to me
Yeah, bring back, ah, bring back
Oh, bring back my Bonnie to me, to me
Ah, bring, oh, bring back, ah, bring back
Oh, bring back my Bonnie to me
Well, my Bonnie lies over the ocean
My Bonnie lies over the sea
Yeah, my Bonnie lies over the ocean
Oh, I said bring back my Bonnie to me
Yeah, bring back, ah, bring back
Oh, bring back my Bonnie to me, to me
Oh, bring back, ah, bring back
Oh, bring back my Bonnie to me
Source: Musixmatch
Songwriters: Tony Sheridan
My Bonnie lyrics © Tonika Musikverlag



Today my bonnie in KL is coming back after a long absence. Please ETS bring back my bonnie to me.
Came across many videos of long lost children coming back to their loved ones as soon as inter state travel is lifted. 
Bye. Till then.
Oh well... the song above is not like the one we learned. It was so much like a lullaby. Soft and swaying...hehe. Most probably like this one below..




No comments:

Post a Comment