Saturday, November 23, 2019

Sofearose..secantik namanya


Cantiklah tudung tu.
Beli mana?
Someone said.

It was in a shopping mall in East KL I came across this boutique. Catering mainly for shawls, tudungs and the like.
Sofearose.

Searching for a yellow hued tudung, price affordable, I fell in love head over heels with the tudungs in the shop. Bawal mainly.
In the end ,I end up buying a yellow tudung, soft and easy to manage at a comfortable price. Ready to wear for the wedding in Pahang.

The next evening we returned there once more. For yet another tudung,another bawal.
It has been days I was thinking hard what to get to return a present.
Why not sofearose!
And that sofearose tudung was discreetly handed to the receiver..hope she likes it.

Sofearose...brand tudung yang makcikson baru tahu. Beli online pun boleh kata tuannya. Tapi manalah makcik nak pakai nak oooi. Pergi majlis seribu tahun sekali.
Anak2 ..if you all are looking for tudung bawal or shawl ,MM ada . Ada discount lagi if you are a member.

Teringat zaman dulu dulu,masa masih dalam jawatan,tudung bawal makcik penuh lemari. Sekarang nak cari satu pun jenuh...tak ada. Tudung sarung jadi basahan. Serlum saja....SIAP. Tak payah dok pin pin.
Son,my friend teased. You kenalah buat baju dan beli tudung lawa2.You selalu naik pentas terima hadiah...I remembered my friends teasing me in a award giving ceremony. Ironically,that was so true.

So much from a person who matched colours for her attire...baju biru,kasut biru,tudung biru ,pin biru...Haha...haru.



cantik cantik warnanya


And the bawal I wore ...

with the pengantins...


Thats all folks...Have a nice weekened.
Bye.



No comments:

Post a Comment