Tuesday, November 12, 2019

Alfatihah..

He's the third biras. To be called .
Innalillahiwainnailaihirojiun.

Known him when he wedded cikli's sister. He was my ex biras .
Not seen him for a long time. Only hearing news.

Yesterday,I heard news that he was called by his Creator. Heart attack that was so sudden and not forthcoming.
Cikli went over to KMC with his brother to pay their last respect. And I wasnt able to follow as was not feeling well for the last few days. My hbp is playing havoc after that hard climb on the Arau train station stairs when the lift failed. Dragging and heaving my heavy luggage had a toll on me. Sakit dada and shoulders. Sometimes the floor seemed to move under my feet...aduhai.

He's the third biras who went away. Earlier it was another biras who succumbed to complications from gout. And not long ago yet another biras from heart complications.
Losing them, was like a part of our history  closed.
They have been good biras to me. Enjoyed their companies, the trips we had when the children were young. The food they cooked when we visited them. Their hospitality.

Al fatehah for adinda Anuar . May you be placed among yang beriman. To the children, my sympathy for your loss. To anakanda Danial, speedy recovery.

Got to take my pill....
Bye.




No comments:

Post a Comment