Saturday, March 16, 2019

Sick and tired....senseless


As of noon, I was aghast when I watched Breaking News on Al Jazeera  yesterday.
My jaws dropped watching as the incident enfolded.
Mass shooting in a mosque.
Its Friday prayers time.
It occurred in the second most peaceful nation in the world.
It was LIFE !

Oh my dear..what insanity.
49 innocent lives lost
And many more injured ,need operations and live saving .
Even children were not spared...

I could go on and on.
Well you all know by now all that transpired.
Today, the senseless brute terrorist was brought to court.
He wears a SMIRK on his face as reported.
Let the event of justice takes its course from now on

An incident which happened decades ago surfaced in my mind.
As a first time traveller I was bewildered .
I had never been on a plane before,even locally.
It took 17 hours including transit to travel the distance that time.
And the plane was BOAC.
So many on board were matsallehs from Aussie as the flight originated from there.
Suddenly there were shouts from the front row.
You P**i, shut your baby mouth up. SHUT UP! Or I throw you out!
An orangputih shouted to the couple who were trying their best to control their baby from crying.

It was my first encounter with white supremacy.
And the memory stuck in my mind forever.
So too were the conduct of one of the lecturer at Moray House. Racist to the max.

Whatever our creed are, are not human species created to live side by side.
No body should think,act like one deserves all the best of everything the world could offer.
While the rest are nothing, nobody. And their lives could be taken away from them senselessly.

Senseless killing, senseless prejudice...when will they end.
As long as we have senseless people reigning the world , it will never stops.....

Thats all folks...
Take care everybody.
Be sensible in this senseless world at this senseless time.



No comments:

Post a Comment