Friday, September 7, 2018

A past wishing to be revisited... SKTTB


Looking out of my window, my sight was arrested by the padi field just across the road. That small patch of land is still ,with green and orange hues. Green for the padi plants and orange for the worthless shrubs and plants that seem to take over the land. Padi that should fill the lot looks like fighting for their space to thrive.

pic..googled
Nearly 2 decades ago I drove my Kembara along the treacherous road with a fairly big river on one side and a deep drain on the other side. That piece of sawah was part of the landscape that greeted me every working day when I drove to school.

Sekolah Titi Tok Bandar nestling peacefully in the kampung was my first school as the head of school. I used to say that the school resembles a resort rather than an academic institution. Attractive for its scenery ,it was the background for the film Tentang Bulan. But to tell the truth, some creepy matters did happen when I was there.It gave me goosebumps thinking about them.

Hai makcikson... tell us more

Tak ada apa2 yg gempak pun. Tapi terimbas kembali akan kisah aku bersama anak2 disitu Bagaimana mereka sekarang. Hendak ku lawati dan soroti kembali jalan2 bendang itu aku gerun. Terakhir aku masuk,terjerit2 aku bila kami memandu atas jalan yang sempit dan berliku itu.

Masih tegakkah bulu roma ku bila aku melewati jalan disana? Takut terjun dalam sungai atau teringat fenomena abnormal sewaktu di situ?
Ingin juga aku tahu.

Entah2 dah berubah 360 darjah keadaan di sana.
TTB... segar dalam ingatan dan kerinduan.


No comments:

Post a Comment