Sunday, August 12, 2018

happy is the name...


Imagining is free. Right?
Imagine living in a splendid manor ,attended by attentive maids at your whim and fancies. At your becks and calls.
Imagine holidaying in the Alps to the tune of that Bollywood song from the movie Sangam.
Imagine being a beauty where your beauty turns head and a handsome prince swept your feet on the Equanimity.

Well... I was that little daydreamer thanks to the numerous romantic novels by Boons and watching endless Hindustani films..haha.

Happy is the name of the day.

Heard of Ragrats, the Mansur splashing jeweleries and adorning high ends and designer crafted fashions.
Money... if you have it,you live it.

But
Theres a but.
If the source of the wealth is questionable, unscrupulous ,then wait!
The end is not always a happy ending.
Heard of Mugabe? Thak Sin and our beloved MO1?
What had befallen on them? I would thank my existence for being me.

Happy if you chose to be happy. Not all the money in the world could make you happy. Happiness lies within us. Once,I read a book on being happy. The people working in the market are seen as happy people.Hence the chatter and laughter at the market place.

Hope I will be happy next week.. a trip away from home to the place where I have long not visited could bring a breath of fresh air.
Sometimes I feel like going solo...
No string attached.

Would I be happy being alone. I doubt.
Haha... apa yg kau mau cikson..the evil in me laughed mockingly.

Bye folks.
As at present, meeting the two boys would make me happy.
Fateh and Fahim.
kadang kadang makan temenung rebus dengan sambal belacan lebih sedap dari makan restoran yg mahal.
to be happy... bebaskan diri dari hutang.
or cercaan orang.





2 comments:

  1. Cik Son saya masa muda dulu amat2 teringin nak travel alone.Berangan siang malam nak mengembara. Tapi saya seorang yang amat penakut dan lemah semangat. Sampai kawin pun saya masih ada cita2 tu. Pernah bincang dengan suami nak travel dgn dia satu Msia. Tentulah suami saya terbeliak biji mata. Jangan buat gila kata dia. Sekarang dah terkubur kut angan2 tu...respon tak ada.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dalam hidup ini,ada juga buat kerja gila.Sampai sekarang tertanya tanya, kalau jalan lain yg diambil,tentu jalan cerita hidup pun berbeza..

      Delete