Sunday, January 7, 2018

Life as it is... hard life


Its been an uphill task shaking loose all those ugly thoughts,she said .
If I could have it, I just want a clean sheet.
Not the one painted in black all over the canvas.

She poured all her heart out.
And I was stupefied at her stupendiuos pouring .
Never visualise that teaching fraternity could harbour such eposides in the life of a teacher.
Yes, it was a hard life for her.
Yet she stood all odds flung at her.

Maybe she was different from the rest.
She was sometimes leeways from the norm.
I noticed that too.
If given a task,she would do with all her mights even though it might repel others. But for me, it was okayed as long as the result was good. Guiding and mentoring her was what I did. I highlighted the best in her. Her willingness to bring results ,to assist others were her charismatic values.Even though sometimes I might disagree,we were never at loggerhead.

When people ask about her, I have nothing to say but the good things. Yes, she was good to me. How could I deny it. She was one of my best teacher.
She was promoted when I left school. How could I bring down her marks when she was with me,she did nothing wrong in my eyes.

Hard life too yet for another teacher of mine. She was my teacher back in those old days . Hardworking, immaculate in her work. Then I met her after so long. I saw the gloom in her eyes
Arent you happy in your new school.
She burst.
Teacher, if I have known,I would not accept the post. I have a hard time .

Hard life too for a friend of mine. It was an open secret that her hubby was too controlling. Going to courses too was hard for her . Husband tak bagi... was her explanation for her absence .
Then I heard,she quitted her job. The end.

Why was I writing this post you may ask. Well to many of my children,biological or not, life isnt always a bunch of roses. Roses too come with their thorn and they are prickly . We might fret, we might frown,but dont give up. Theres alwas an end to everything. But let it ends nicely.

Son, how could you survive ? How could you still be smiling when you were openly attacked?
Tell us your secret. Your schools always have good results and emerge winner.

They ask me...
I smiled. Its sabarrrrrrrrrrrrrr. I said.
Tuhan kan ada.

Thats all folks.Bye.
Have a happy weekend.Do what makes you happy.

Bring out the best in others was my motto.

No comments:

Post a Comment