Friday, November 3, 2017

gratitude


picture...googled

How I lost count of days ..oh my
The other day when I accompanied hub to the Alor Setar Hospital it was a Wednesday. I thought it was a Tuesday.
So terkejut I bila baca timeline . Rupanya harini dah Friday. How time flies.

Hope my days ahead and those I loved be happy and blessed.
Reading about the misfortunes of others which were tragic made me realised that whatever miseries we have at the moment,we should be strong. For someone out there have bigger miseries.Dont look at others who were in their glories and fortunes. Buat sakit hati bila kita compare dengan mereka kan. Bukan envious of them but that feeling of being small .

Bersyukur dengan apa yang ada.
Sometimes I do envy people who were carefree and everything falls exactly in place on time. Kerja,pencen dan enjoy ke sana sini lepas pencen..

Everyday is a new day.
Yesterday is history and tomorrow is what may .  Ada nyawa ada lagi....haha macam tagline GV...ada lagu ada lagi.

Gratitude... some points to ponder

biasakan diri mengucap terimakasih...to everybody. To the cashiers,to the waitress who waits on you.To the person who let you pass through first.. To your spouse n surely to God.

body language too shows your gratitude.
 Muka yang masam,badan yang kayu masa mengucap terimakasih tak bawa
erti.

Add caption
 Last but not least..to the beautiful mommas struggling to bring up kids..Jangan terlalu banyak merungut. Anggap setiap yang dihadapi sebagai blessings kerana tak semua wanita boleh mendapat pengalaman anda. Anda yang terpilih dan percayalah... pejam celik,pejam celik,your kids are no kids anymore. So enjoy the moment.



No comments:

Post a Comment