Friday, April 30, 2010

OMG


googled image

 

Have you ever seen anything like this?

It happened to me once . Luckily I didnt start to drive yet when I realised my stupid mistake. Lucky me.

But pak li wasnt so lucky.He had come home to find his files. After searching high and low,a few curses here and there and tempers climbing the stairs ,we heard a knock on the door.

A young man with a bundle of papers stood in front of us.

Pak cik,ni barang saya jumpa bertabuq ataih jalan.

What ? Why on earth on the road ?

Only then my dearest realised that he had placed the files on top of the vanette.

So apalagi berterabur lah segala macam tok nenek punya documents atas jalan.

 

Another unlucky incident happened to my friend.

It was in the meeting room one drowsy afternoon. She stood up to reach for something across the table when I realised that her back was bared until I could see the colour of her bra…Oh my gosh! She had forgotten to zip up her blouse. Without even uttering an ahh I zoomed on her and pull up her zipper. Right infront of everybody.

Exit one ashen faced lady.

No comments:

Post a Comment