Sunday, July 24, 2011

the ex.

 

The cup of nescafe after six did play havoc to my sleeping routine.

As sleep is not becoming ,I hogged the astro channel to myself.As the owner of the flat screen tv was away at some JKKBBQ,I had the chance to view the channel of my choice. Say bye to 400.

With the remote kowtowing to my order,the screen kept changing.From animal world to engineering feats to dancing feats to history.There I stopped my fingers from pushing the buttons anymore.

The “I used to be the president” narrated the lives of the ex presidents of America. How they live the lives of ordinary people once they waved goodbye to White House.

Being  an ex to a prominent post ada cerita sedihnya. Ada melodramanya.

Eh you look like Bill Clinton….sedangkan dialah orangnya.

LB Johnson left the office among protestors honking ‘killer’ for his killing fields in Vietnam.

And the Watergate Scandal and so on and so forth.

Dan menjadi ex  to a school juga ada cerita ceritinya.

Setiap kali lalu dihadapannya,terkenang kenang peristiwa pahit manis,masam kelat dilalui bersama warga sekolah.Nak masuk bertandang tanpa diundang rasa macam mengganggu saja.Maka terintai intai,terdengar dengar cerita tentang sekolah itu sudah cukup menyenangkan.Especially bila berita tentang perkembangan positif sekolah.

Dan aku macam ada hutang budi dengan mereka yang tidak terbalas.Yang baik sahaja ya bukan sebaliknya.Itu membuat aku terkilan. I just left them like they never matter.

Mengalami sindrom dan tekanan maha dahsyat se hari selepas meninggalkan bilik pentadbir,aku tenggelam dalam kesedihan tak berpenghujung.Tidak mahu berjumpa sesiapa.Tak mahu ke mana mana. Tak mahu buat apa apa.

Hanya mengutip balik sisa sisa kekuatan tiga tahun selepas itu.

Dan hidup harus diteruskan.Terima kasih Tuhan yang Maha Mengasihi.Membenarkan aku menyambung dan menyumbang tenaga kembali.

SKRPB ….I’ll be your ex come 2012.

By the way….what is the sound of the alphabet ‘x’?

No comments:

Post a Comment