Wednesday, April 21, 2010

oprah v axn

 

I like reality a lot.So its no wonder that Oprah, BIO, History,News and other talk shows  attract my interest .

Compared to my partner, Oprah and talk shows are a no no.He might be watching three movies in a row.Whining ,complaining and directing. Ya,ulasan selari  @ directing :

Oi , awat dok sengap.

Ooi lari la

Oi this and oi that

In comparison , I would like to watch in silence.

Yes, sometimes I get annoyed at the disturbances,comments and directing.

And I will surrender the Astro remote  for the idiot box in the kitchen.

Ha tengok la RTM,Tv2 ,TV3/4 and Tv 9.

Baru nak termuntah tengok news yang tak habis habis dok cerita bab lompat parti sana sini,dok politiking pagi petang, dok akhak pink sana sini. Adoi.

Baca utusan/berita pun dok tengok macam tu juga.

So Layan Halaqah ,Fatmah ,Badariah la la ni. Dapat juga pahala.



   google

No comments:

Post a Comment