Saturday, April 24, 2010

The jerk

 

I had spent more than half my life working. Throughout my working life I had met hundreds of officemates.

And I can proudly proclaim that I found no problem to face them now.

Even the worst of officemates then can meet me without me having to turn  my face away.

But I sometimes found it funny, perplexing,drop jawed when I read about people condemning their friends and bosses. In broad daylight ! I mean in their blog.

Siap buat lagu lagi untuk kawan yang dia menyampah@ benci.

Siap buat iklan

Siap minta doa bagi anak musuh dia jadi cacat.

Itu pun untuk kawan dia yang bergaduh dengan kawan dia punya kawan!

 

Why the jerk?

 

Yang makcik tak tahan tu, orang yang menulis begitu tak kisah ke boss or officemates tahu .

Tak ingat ke orang yang jadi kawan baik kita boleh jadi musuh kita and vice versa.

So I always have this to say to my children:

Bila orang bergaduh. Jangan take sides. Jangan api apikan.

Silap haribulan kita yang depa bakar!

No comments:

Post a Comment