ARE THERE ANY ?
Am I too preoccupied with eternal worries that blessings have eclipsed into the background.
- Have been blessed with good health during my 57 years. Yes, there might be aches and sores along the way but I survived!
- I have my sanity although my world sometimes come tumbling after.I dont succumb to negative thoughts and temptations even through difficult and trying times. I survived!
- I have been able to put my younger siblings through school.They see better future ,better than me.I am a proud sister of a teacher,an administrator and a PHD holder. They survived!
- I survived the conflicts ,the chaos, the tribulation my parents went through. I salute you mak. We survived!
- Been awarded PMP for my service.. Daulat Tuanku
- Been awarded Perkhimatan Cemerlang twice and one with melintang .
- Passed 4 /4 and 4/3 for PTK for DG 32& 34 respectively.
- Been up and away to Edinburgh ,Scotland. Cayalah! dah tengok snow and rasa below 4 0C. Menggigil.
- Been to London ,Selfridges,Oxford Road. Yahoooo.
- Touch down in Bangkok and Abu Dhabi . Ye ye
- Been remembered,although occasionally by students,parents and teachers for my teaching./coaching. It touched me to be remembered.
- Been there when Seri Indera,Utan Aji, Kayang,Stella Maris,Titi Tok Bandar of the Bulan….fame as well as Sena were in their glory.
- Being able to bear no grudge against anybody all through my 34 years in service. I could face my working colleagues without turning my face away.
- Been honoured to retire with all the pomps and fancies. Attended by heads of departments , schools and even the honourable Menteri Besar! Well you see the pengarah pelajaran wants to officially declare Sena as Sekolah Kluster on my retirement!
- Being able to see the needs of my parents and send mak to Mecca.
- And above all being the mother of 4 adorable kids . I love them with all my hearts. Truly. olin ,ina ,wen and aten. 3 wonderful daughters + a son . What more could I wish for.
- Not forgetting the person who inspired me, love me , for my warts and all - no words could describe .Dear Ley.Thank you!