Wednesday, May 27, 2020

Olin's wedding in pictures...finale 2


A few weeks ago , olin sent me a few pictures of the wedding last year. This time its from the lens of the professional photographer hired .
So that I could go back to the day I organised the wedding and made it happen with God's grace, I write this post.


my family... full  . Semua ada . Walau baru terbang balik dari India.

Cikli's family. Ramai yg tak cukup ni.

Cousins olin

Mak mak orang semuanya kecuali satu...

eeeh waaah...apa yg dibisik tu

olin's cousins and sister

my bro..and family

Adik2 cikson

My sister n hubby

Cikson's clan...

Ni tauke ayam panggang. Syeedaap masakannya. Ina's bff

Bersama tok n arwah wan

Cikli's clan. 


Semoga menjadi kenangan manis sentiasa.

*Hari tu angin kuat sangat. Tibar layar yang dipasang meliuk lentuk dibadai angin ...eh boleh ku kategorikan sebagai ribut.
Literally or not.
But we sailed through.
Bila pelamin dibuat di perkarangan rumah, itulah habuannya.
Next time around.... dewan please!

Will treasure the memories for years to come. The END.

No comments:

Post a Comment