Thursday, November 14, 2019

Words can heal or break you

Thanks for your marvelous posting! I certainly enjoyed reading it,
youu are a great author. I will always bookmark your blog and
definitely will come back in the foreseeable future. I
want to encourage you to continue your great job, hawve a nice
holiday weekend!
ReplyDelete

I was backreading..hehe no such word or vacob for sure lah...
Baca balik blog posting was my favourite.
I would go back to them and ponder over them.
Sometimes, I really marvel at my cheekiness for coming out with such a post.
Sometimes..sometimes I feel some were too revealing,too outspoken. I click  on the draft button. Simpan dalam situ. Dok diam2 na.

I was going over my 2015 post on Pong.,my long gone favourite housecat. Then I saw this remarkable comment posted in Jan 2019. Rupanya posting2 lama masih ada yg meminati especially about the cats. Out of the the 3000 blog posts,a thousand must be about them. Either published or in draft forms.


On fb, I came across a story about an ex GB. Cikgu Milah. By the look of her, I think she might be of my age. Living somewhere in JB,her plight garnered the attention of FBookers. Living in a dilapidated shed with her cats ,it was such a sorry state.
Ada ya GB yang pengakhiran usia begitu. Sedihnya.
Ada ja GB yang masuk rumah kebajikan,cikson.Kata seseorang.

No wonder I read somewhere... being GB kdg2 hidup kita lonely. Mungkin kerana pembawaan diri atau semasa kita jadi GB kita garang, tak bertolak ansur ,tak adil dan segala kemungkinan2. 

Tu la... words can heal. Words can break. 
Eh... am curious about the fate of the ex GB yang menghilang diri. Sampai sekarang tak diketahui.

Yesterday, someone who has been my staff sent a friend request on fb. Terimaksih anaknda kerana masih sudi bertegur sapa dgn bonda. I valued that. 

And in all in all, have nice words always. Angry or to show authority. So too your tone of voice... haha I have a tone that made people think I am angry.
you ni cakap kuat la
Sorry folks..got to tone down ....haha.







No comments:

Post a Comment