Monday, November 11, 2019

Just write ,momma

After thinking, after pondering,after tinkering with my thoughts, I decided....Not.
Not to quit this blog
Not to private this blog
Not to take so deeply what other people's opinion .

If in my course of writing, did I  anger, sadden,humiliate others....Yes, I did . Sometimes on point blank but sometimes It was a manifest of the feelings deeply rooted and just waiting for implosion. But after some consideration and deliberation,I agree. Some matter of the heart should be in private,for private...maybe material for me to write a novel...haha..sweet dream.

Ntah lah... bila ada samakan tulis blog macam dengar bsiskan saiton,satan....Lagha. Ye ke ustaz ,ustazah.
And someone said, what I write may be interpreted wrongly by others....Well taht doesnt matter after all. Even the Quran .. Well I leave it to that. I am not qualified to talk about that.And I do like to read Quran translation in English. And do you know that while writing, my Quranwow is mostly on.

Just write momma...my children used to say.

When I was in school and in college,decades ago,my writings were shared among the classmates. One was a comic book about love gone asunder. Haha..from an early age,I was writing love stories. And at the end of school and college,one particular remark still etched in my memory.
Son...I was Son to my friends..you have a flair in writing. Tulislah novel. Tentu laku.
And one day I met an ex colleague who asked me what I was doing.
Tak buat apa...biasalah jawab gitu. Sedangkan masaku antara rumah dan hospital masa tu.
Laaa..awat you tak tulis cerita . You ada talent. Suka baca big book yang you tulis masa kita kursus. Juga skrip2 lawak tu. Made it to good use.
Well during that course I did earn a few hundred bucks from my writings. Tu pun scribble saja.

Once I was invited to be a writer for an organisation. Tu pun dok bertagak nak join. Last last langsung tak join. Sayang pulak.Ntah2 dah ada nama sekarang...berangan lagi.

Just write cikson. I tell myself.

Harap2 tak daklah yg terasa hati pulak nooo..










5 comments: