Friday, September 13, 2019

The new look ...eh newlah sangat....


After nearly 5 years of that old grey curtains, I finally was adamant that I wanted a new look for the wedding day. Come what may...A new look is finally my ultimate satisfaction.
So off we marched to Alor Setar Mall one fine day. Or was it on our way home from SP? confused sat.
In one of the retail shops, we were excited to find a wide range of curtains. It was hard choosing one. I had the measurement done but alas, I left them at home. So agaklah was the answer to how big is the window,the sliding door etc.
By the way, the shop is Kaison dear.

I was nearly at my wits end and decided to call off the day,when finally one of the girls spotted a design and colour of a curtain. Everyone agreed on the choice.So we came home with our loot at a loss of 557 ringgit for the whole living room and bilik pengantin.

I was a happy mom when the curtains were up safely on the railings. Terimaksih adik2 Nume Cleaning yg bertungkus lumus menjayakan projek curtain tu.

Haaaa..aciiilut.
Ni la rupa paras langsiaq ghumah makcikson.
Glam kan. Cantikkan!

langsiaq eh langsir baru  RBL

subdued or nude colour with purplish hue
Buying ready made curtain needs precaution though. Read the measurements carefully. For the length, I went for the longest. And for the width, I had to be calculative. The two panel widow needs a different measurement than the sliding door.

This reminder could be of help for future reference

next time .....
Since the theme colour of the wedding was lavender, I put a splash of purple here and there.Now my living area looks like this. More cheerful .

Purple here and there





Add caption


 And in the bedroom, I still let the bit and pieces of the kenduri made their statements
Add caption
 The window dressings too ...




Gradually I'll add more pieces of curtain on the railing since at present am short of cash to splurge on things. Ada lagi yg lebih mendesak..cukuplah tu.
Mungkin depan2 add pieces of plain coloured curtain to the look...tapi nantilahhh.

Thats all folks. Bye. Have a nice and long weekend. Sronok dapat jalan2.

No comments:

Post a Comment