Wednesday, February 20, 2019

Babies are cute however big they are


These few days, I noticed a number of videos passing by.
On fb I mean
And they featured baby elephants.
Instantly, I found myself liking them.

Playful and intelligent
Though they arent cuddle materials.
Their mischievousness made me smile.

In one of the videos, a baby elepahant was throwing a fit of temper tantrums.
The way the family dealt with the naughty toddler could be a lesson to us.
They let him be...just watching him at a safe distance .

Haha...teringat dolu dolu.
Cara orang kita
Bila anak temper tantrum, kita cuba distract attention dia dgn tunjuk semua benda sekeliling kita.
Segala bintang,bulan ,pokok ,cicak kita sebut.

Sekarang... anak temper
Gadget kita suakan
Anak temper lagi
Cepat2 barang yg dia hendak kita belikan
Anak temper lagi dan lagi
Cepat2 kita marah pasangan kerana gagal mententeramkan..

Well... sometimes keluarga gajah boleh ajar kita sesuatu.  Tentang sabar sudah tentu.

**
Incidently... I couldnt track that one video of the mischievous baby elephant. Would share if however I find it.



2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Banyak tempat dgn Gajah.
      Gajah Mati
      Kubang Gajah
      Titi Gajah tu kat Kedah kan.

      Delete