Monday, April 23, 2018

Throw back... working day


Whew...how time flies.
Here today ..gone yesterday.

This is Monday. Its a working day in Perlis whereas our neighbour Kedah starts her working day on  a Sunday! How weird when one thinks about it. A small country like us having different sets of holidays and working days.Why dont we all have the same. From Sabah to Perlis ,we have the same working days and weekends.

I started my career in a remote place called Ulu Selangor. Its a Felda settlement in Selangor bordering Perak. And our postcode used to be Tanjong Malim. So there was confusion sometimes wether our school was in Perak or Selangor. And this confusion caused quite a havoc when I came over to Perlis. My file was passed from one state to another. Resulting in a delay in my langkah kecekapan pay rise.

Working days... some were sweet and some sour.
Sweet when everything was all right according to your expectations.
Sour then,when all things to be a dead ends and stumbling blocks in your career.

Working days are sweet when you have nice working environments and nice working colleagues. Otherwise, all hells..
Saw both sides of them.

Working days are nice when your subordinates noticed your ability, contributions and you were awarded accordingly.

All in all... been quite lucky. From a demure,quiet girl when I started working, my ending was quite dramatic. Who on earth could see that . Not my family ,I mean my parents.
Eh..hang dulu senyap tak mau. Macam mana hang handle kerja hang.. One relative of mine noted.
Haha.. tak tau la . Macamana ya.Pakai kabel kot? Kabel? Sedangkan wire pun tak ada. Inikan kabel mable. Jawab ku.



Now,I look up to my children's progress in their career. My hope that they find solace in this tumultuous world of working.Hope they have a will of steel like their parents. We may sink sometimes but we rise up to the occasions.
Like what my late dad did to five of us... he didnt leave us with wealth to inherit but gave us education to find our own wealth.

Thats all folks.
Hey.. what do you think of this..
Sometimes we are happy in our workplace..sometimes we dont

No comments:

Post a Comment