Tuesday, September 12, 2017

Ada ada saja.... thru ups n downs


Done ferrying cikli to his daily Klinik Satu Malaysia visit. I then rushed to the nearest serupamarket to replenish the pantry.
Browsing through the aisle, quickly grabbing the needs,paid the bills and rushed back to cikli who has already done with the daily dressing.

Adalah ala ala supergirl.. Zupp zapp SIAP!

Hmm.. where to next?
Manalagi kalau bukan restoran. Cari makan. Tak larat wei nak balik masak lagi bila jam dah 12 tgh hari.
Over a plate of rice, topped with this sayur and that sambal belacan and washed down with a glass of nescafe,I was one satisfied customer. So was cikli although the price was more than the previous day.

Then the drama began...

Awat pintu tak boleh bukak niiiii.... the keylock was as tight as it could be. It wouldnt budge nor would it unlock.
Dah sudah... it was nearly half an hour we tried to open the lock but to no avail. Rasa macam nak bagi karate kick saja. Tapi rosaklah pintu. Mau lagi besar belanja perbaiknya.
Luckily there's a heroine to the rescue.
Cikli's niece was nimble with her fingers and with some foresight managed to open the lock.

Yabedobedoooooo. Selamat pintu!

Then my hubby exclaimed. Son,look here. Mana mai ayaq banyak ni.

Oh my... terjawab sudah misteri kenapa bill air naik menggunung. Paip pecah rupanya. Aduhai..tambah lagi sesak didada. Tukang paip cikli panggil segera.Nak duit saja saja..

bacaan semalam

bacaan harini... 



Browsing the phone, I noticed a few unanswered calls , a few messages and notifications.
Did what I could to help . For me its easy.. If you could,help. If you cant...feel sorry for it.
May the little things you do for others be like a boomerang when you are in time of difficulties.

The picture of my late mum who went to help even the aci tua minta sedekah was still vivid in my mind.

Thats all folks...
Nak tukar kunci,nak tukar kunci
Nak pebaik paip .... nak masak

I say shutup to my wandering and overthinking mind and relapse into a sleep.
Lepas asar sambung balik .

Bye...


No comments:

Post a Comment