Sunday, January 19, 2014

Madam advisor,sir

Having children comes with all its frills.
When they are small,your concern is to see them grow big,beautiful,handsome,healthy...and one thousand and one wishes.Semua yang terbaiklah dunia dan akhirat.Seekor nyamuk pun kalau boleh jgn dok menggigit.
Satu tangan pun jangan dok menampar anak kita walau kita adakala dok sesah depa...Jangan ada orang dok mengata depa hitam ke gemok ke tentu kita yang lebih lebi h terasa..

And when they were in school kita amat berhajat utk melihat mereka cemerlang.Apa yang boleh kita usahakan.Kalau menjadi alhamdulliah syukur pada Allah.Dan adakala juga kita mereka dekati utk mencurahkan rasa mereka.I remembered when my girl came home crying after being scolded and ridiculed by one of the teachers...Did I go and confront the said teacher.Nope.What I told her was to sabar and dont fight back....things will find its way to settle .And one day,she told me she was happy because the teacher was kind to her.

And when they were bigger and fall in love....adakala ada masa kita jadi Dear Abby....dishing out advices here and there.
Pesan mama aka madam advisor  hanyalah ....berhati hati,tahu batasan pergaulan dan larangan agama...you are on the right track.

I look back in glee when my girl commented that they had no chance to ber bf when they were schooling.
Mana boleh ada bf..bunyi talipon pun mama dah siap pasang telinga.Dah mengintai apa kami dok cakap.Lepas tu pot pet pot pet dok tanya sapa ,buat apa.Mujuq masa belum ada handphone.Susah nak pantau.

And when they grow older still,I thought my advice is not relevant anymore....but it was  far removed .Our bonds are stronger as we aged.

And I wish I could be like my dear mother ...a glue to any wear and tear.
And knowing tt,even the bibik in my sis home takes her as her tok and implore us not to take her away.Missing her and her antics...kdgkala lucu pun ada.

And this make me question myself....did I confide in my mum when I was young .I dont think so because orang dulu dulu takut mak oooi.


No comments:

Post a Comment