Friday, July 5, 2013

Doa dari ibu


happy bday dearie chearie



On this auspicious and special day
Its been hard to find words to say to you
But you know deep down inside of me
I've nothing but all that I can pray

HAPPY BIRTHDAY with all the best coming your way.
Dearest daughter of mine....thats what I can say
On this got you day...

Ya Allah Ya Rahman Ya Rahim
Engkau kurniakanlah yang terbaik dunia dan akhirat buat anakku ini.
Engakau bukakanlah pintu pintu rezeki mu buat dia yang disayangi
Engkau tutupkanlah pintu pintu mungkar yang menzalimi yang mengeruni
Engkau dekatkanlah jodohnya ,rezekinya seperti yang dimohoni...

On this got you day
Mum walked through the albums and floods of memories come my way
A sweet sweet baby you are my honey
Hope you stay that way.....Yes you are sweet my lady.

hunnie bunnie


You've persevered in all those past adversities
Dan dugaan cobaan ini mama yakin juga anakanda dapat mengatasi.
Stay calm...come what may...
You know,,,,we are here to stay
You know ...we are family.


Salam rindu dari abah dan mama....
Have a good day...

daddie dottie






No comments:

Post a Comment