Saturday, February 16, 2013

Love is.....songs to the ear

Love singing even though my singing ke laut.And when I hear this song for the first time I was captivated....heart and soul.Body and mind.
The soulful tune and melody encapsulated the very essence of life and love.Love unrequited.Love separated.
Shilala's masih ada cinta brought makcik down memory lane.When you love somebody and got separated by a third party, I tell you the pain is tremendous.Even more so ,it is not the problem between the two.Hanya orang yang mengalami could feel what shiela is going through.Sampai ke tua  pun ,kenangan itu masih samar berbekas walau pun parut dia dah hilang.And in time of troubles,we would wonder what if .What if you follow your heart ,would you face the same problem as now.Would you live a better life if you go against your father's wishes.... I wonder.

masih aku cinta

The song now is my antidote to my depression...Wah mau digelak oleh anak anak ku yang besar panjang.
Well children...what do you know.
Ingat orang zaman dinasor dulu tak tahu ,tak mengenal apa itu frust menungging.haha.
Oh oh...orang zaman batu ada ke kisah cinta begini.I wonder.

Juga jangan diingat yang cantik manis menawan hati saja yang layak punya cerita tentang cinta.Yang kurang pun lagi hebat bermain cinta.Jadi pemenang lagi...By what means she won..I wonder.

Masih ku ingat aku menulis karangan tentang cinta yang kecundang masa di sekolah menengah dan maktab.Eh..kalau komik yang ku lukis masih ada .....tentu ia menjadi  bukti bagaimana ke langitnya aku seorang penulis yang romantis berkat novel novel Mills and Boon .Heronya pasti tall dark and handsome...dan lagi satu heroku mesti bernama Azman.I wonder why.

Kini ...aku dalam mencari cinta  yang SATU.Harap tu tiadalah halangan bila aku teringin nak pergi mencariNya.

The song Insha Allah by Maher Zain is always there to soothe my tired heart and mind.

And when I am angry ...you can guess what song would appear.Haruslah: ......MATILAH KAU  oleh Once.
haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment