Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Ting tong……toing toing

 

Well ,the effect of the drugs affected me like crazy.

Heaven knows what the stuff that went into my system 3 times a day.

But the result was a ting tong me.

Went back to work today.Entering the class ,I was amazed when I said  How are you today,the year one students unanimously sang the song:

How are you today sir?Very well I thank you.Run away.Run Away……………..but the shrills and thrills …ting tong

…………Haha,the slip of the tongue got me in stitches…..Tu lah mama,you ‘re sometimes too fast with your words.Hmmm for unknown reason I was known to blurt out nonsensical words sometimes.The simple non benign word was transformed into a word XXXX rated just by a change of an alphabet………….toing toing

……….I was checking the room when I noticed something on the table.Upon close inspection,the seemingly plastic like toy moved.Taken aback,I rushed out beckoning  mr somebody to have a look.

Biawak cikgu…hidup.

Adoi,apa kebendenya binatang ni masuk bilik Sal.Nak baca buku ke?Nak belajar English ?

Soon,my dear friend chased it out .Good riddance……………toing toing

………….going home,my darling driver was in school 10 minutes before the bell.Saw him slumped on the driver’s seat.

Penat,penat..he said.Kena lari sana sini hari ni………

I lagi nak lari jauh jauh.Semua ting tong.Ada saja toing toing…..We laughed as he drove me home.My hb looked somewhat ?????. Apa le bininya dok merapu hari ni…..

                               Eh kalau binatang tadi tu tok ke ,mau hari ni juga I resign.Kita KAYA!

2 comments:

  1. Azie,
    Salam.Dah seminggu lebih dok demam.Kepala pun dok ting tong memanjang...hai.

    ReplyDelete