Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Anak rusa nani……




Year 1 SKRPB

 

As a retired GB and re employed as an ordinary teacher,what more have I to tell ….. other than my 132 boys and girls of SKRPB and my colleagues  who are as young as my own children.

And I would like to relate a few incidences regarding my pupils.


Lets begin with Year 1.

Hmmm, never been put in charge of year 1 before.So when given the task of teaching them….adoi ..sakit kepala.Semput dada.

The year 1 of 2011 …is made up of boys and girls from the surrounding neighbourhood.30 of them +1.

The first few weeks I had a hard time controlling them.They have a 5 minutes attention span.And the din in the class drowned the teacher’s voice…Its deafening.

Until one day…

Class take 5…..I shouted. They have to abandon anything they do and put their heads on the desk.

The little girls and boys rushed back to their desks afraid to be the last one to do so.

And while I get ready the class for English,some girls and boys really close their eyes counting the sheep.

Today,I found a new tactic.


Any group that have the most GOOD  ..will be let out of the door first… .

And as they were leaving I heard one small voice saying:

Besok kita buat elok elok tau.Kita dapat GOOD.Teacher bagi keluar dulu.

Add caption

3 comments:

  1. Harap2 taktik Cikgu itu akan berjaya. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kakcik.
    harap harap tu begitulah sampai akhirnya.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cikgu...
    Anakmurid happy..
    Cikgu pun happy...
    Anak murid mmg suka bersaing..

    ReplyDelete