Wednesday, July 28, 2010

jealousy kills the cats

 

Never had I noticed or studied animal behaviours so intently as after my retirement.

Previously ,I took cats as those furry creatures that rub themselves against your legs when they want  something.

But the actions of my 3 ,4 legged friends put a spell on me.

I was typing away when big fat enormous papamok entered the house.He was eeehing for my attention.I still carried typing as I dont have anything to give him as yet.Then Mok did the unthinkable.He leapt on my lap.His big heavy body on my lap!

I stroked his fur,talking softly to him.

Mok nak apa,I asked.

 

009

 

Then from the corner of my eyes,I saw handsome young Dell on the edge of the bed .I kept on stroking Mok and saying those nonsensical words to him.

Wee.Dell rose from his bed,advancing towards us and sprang a leap at papamok.

He was JEALOUS!

He then receded to the sofa beside my table.Eying both of us with a look that could kill.

006

I pretended that he was not there.He was bored.Then he curl himself into a sleep with eyes occasionally opened as if to say:

Eh tak heran.Papamok gemok.Mamason tak larat.

Papamok terjatuh,mamason tak angkat.Ye.

 

Then the drama continued in the kitchen.

009

008

Mamajade: Dell jangan durhaka. Melawan bapa.Tak masuk syurga !

8 comments:

  1. muahhhhahaha..ni drama kuching kelakar seram...suka lak tgk gelagat the cats tu :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. sometimes ingat depa 3 ekor ni dah mengalahkan manusia....ragamnya ,rajuknya ,jelesnya.semua ada.

    ReplyDelete
  3. macam ni la kalau ada 2 kucing jantan dalam rumah..asik bercekau saje...kat rumah saya pun macam tu..si anak lari kan diri tapi curi balik rumah sekali sekala untuk makan....

    ReplyDelete
  4. ni yang dikatakan,best man wins.tapi mmg menggelikan hati tengok kes 2 beranak ni.

    ReplyDelete
  5. yang saya tak tahan tu..anak dia sampai terkencing terberak berlawan dengan bapak nya..bulu nya habis berterabur..anak dia memang anak baik..tak lawan bapa!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tapi kat sini,Dell yang jadi hero.Tapi masih nak mamam susu ibu!walau dah besar panjang begitu.

    ReplyDelete
  7. ohh Mok~ kesian dia..mesti kembang2 senget2 telan2 ayaq liuq,tapi takut2.hahaha.rindula dekat bebudak ni. Mama,orang arab tu kasi kurma from Mekah,maknya pos.hehe

    ReplyDelete
  8. pak mok banyak beralah.kesian kat dia.Tak puasa lagi dah dapat kurma.anyway,jaga diri ya disana.salam sayang

    ReplyDelete