Sunday, July 25, 2010

For Mom with Love –Book review

 

This book was a present from dear missy before she went to Brissy.

 

001

Such an endearment to my heart,I treasured it as it was a gem.

Wearing a gem,might make me be easily robbed

But reading through them ,make me ,a mom  rich in love and no gangsta would take away them from me.

Love you,missy. Always.

 

For Mom with Love is a book of quotations by Mary Carnahan.

Allow me to quote a few:

Your children need your presence more than they need your presents – Jessie Jackson

In a child’s lunch basket,a mother’s thoughts – Japanese proverbs.

The quickest way for a parent to get a child's attention is to sit down and look comfortable  - Lane Olinhouse.

If you have not been hated by your child,you have never been a parent – Bette Davis.

 

and this one is witty:

I think we’re seeing in working mothers a change from Thanks God its Friday to Thanks God it’s Monday.If any working mother has not experienced that feeling,her children are not adolescent – Anne Diehl.

Well,Aten get me more books will you.

 

books 001

2 comments:

  1. Salam (how may I address you?)

    To some extent, I agree with Betty Davis ..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Call me mokjadeandell,kakak,makcik if you may and as always a teacher although ex would be call a cikgu.To the cats I am mamason.
    Dlm ibu yang superbaik pun tentu ada masa dia kena kata jangan.Masa tu anak akan kata:Mama tak sayang kita.Mama jahat!

    ReplyDelete