Tuesday, June 15, 2010

vuvuzelas in me and you

 

Let me use the now famous word –vuvuzelas.My own way. Tak salahkan.

AS  we know the above mentioned piece of plastic caused a great deal of arguments among WC ardent fans.

Bising,eardrum splitting, and in response to  a Yahoo article,thousands of comments were sent in.Mostly against.

EAR SHATTERING CHEERS – the headline of NST .

What that got to do with you and me?

La ni,kalau orang tu asyik dok pok pek pok pek  bolehlah digelar

‘vuvu’

Apa kata ?

Setuju? Ada bangkangan?

Teringat masa dok chair  meeting masa kerja dulu. he he

Bye.

Nak masak cucur jagung + udang basah dan kering+diced potato makan dgn home made chili sauce masa nonton Brazil vs NKorea nanti.It is said that North Korean dok cari penyokong utk team mereka ( yahoo lagi )

Jom Join.Meet me in SA or slumberland pukul 2 pagi nanti.

 

image habis game guarantee semua pekak badak

image - googled

No comments:

Post a Comment