Saturday, June 19, 2010

Did you see what you were supposed not to see


 

This posting is done after what happened today.

After retiring,I could count on the fingers of my left hand the number of new baju kurung I made  or buy.Kesian kan makciktailor tu .

Maka ,From the vaaaaast selection of yesteryear baju kurung,I chose a blue kain ala la jarang,tapi tak berapa jarang to wear.

I asked around.First from my husband and then from my inlaws adakah baju tu akan menampakkan makcik  kepada semua yg ada ttg apa yang makcik ada?

Ok .line clear.Pak Saad okeyed.Mak Ma pun serupa. He,he makcik stood in the light lagi for all to see.

So bertolaklah kami ke KepLa Batas. On the way,my mum in law exclaimed:

Tengok kawan tu tak pa pun baju nampak bra.

Correctly so. The lady riding the motorbike had her hijab on but the white bra could be glaringly seen from behind!

That dress should be worn with the anak dress.But she thought it could be unseen hidden by her tudung.

Maka puaslah pemandu pemandu bas, pemandu kereta,lori container,penunggang motosikal dan roda tiga melihat seorang makcik memakai bra warna putih.

And that baju kurung biru that was worn,I noticed that it had loose threads over it.So makcik,armed with a pair of scissors from Petronas,memulakan operasi menebas all through the journey.

Satu kerja pulak tu.

Anyway,makcik bought 2 tudungs .Home made.

No comments:

Post a Comment