Thursday, May 6, 2010

To forgive is to forget

P5040782 

Time and again I came across this. Its cliché.

I may forgive but I will never forget.

I wonder.

You had forgiven. That’s honourable .

But If you had forgiven  why the heck you wont want to forgo the incident. Why harbour them in your thoughts because thinking about them wont help  straighten the wrong done.

So be sincere when you had forgiven somebody.

Let the incident vaporise into thin air. As when you wont forget, you might as well dont forgive.

It is an act of hypocrisy .

Depan orang kata: I maaf you

Belakang : I benci you.Nanti you.

But I too is a  partner in crime. Forgetting doesnt come easily.Hence I was the one to suffer more.Stupid me.

Dell ,your innocent face makes forgiving you a

breeze. So mak cik tak marah lagi Dell curi ikan goreng tadi. Dah lupa pun .Tapi kenapa tak balik balik.Yes,dear Dell has been missing from 7.00 till now.

Entah kat mana lah dia dah pergi?

Dell.Dell Deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeellllllllllllllllllll.

No comments:

Post a Comment