Saturday, May 15, 2010

Selamat Hari Guru

Tomorrow the 16 th of May is Hari Guru. To all teachers ,GBs, officers of JPN ,Mokjadeandell would like to wish SELAMAT HARI GURU.

I still remembered and treasured the days I was in the teaching world. Thru ups and downs we weathered the weather,the uncertainties,the challenges that were thrust into us. We did so, so that our pupils and students ,could see a better world than ours.

To all teachers,staff,officers,GBs that I had the opportunity to cross into your paths ,maaf jua di pinta andai terkasar bahasa,tercuai tingkah dan langkah.

To all teachers of SK Sena, my thoughts are always with you.
To my dear cikgu Lan , doa ku semoga cikgu berjaya meneraju Sena ke puncak gemilang
To my dear Wan ,long time no hear.
To Mozi,thanks for the sms and thoughts.

Love you all ,no matter
Think of you all,however
Need to see you,whenever
SELAMAT HARI GURU, wherever.

Mokjadeandell @ Kak Chon

No comments:

Post a Comment